John Deere presents TECHNO-CHAMP – an All India Online Technology Innovation Contest – a unique competition designed with the purpose of creating a common platform for students across the country to showcase their ideas, innovations and concepts while competing with some of the best technical minds around the nation.
After two successful seasons, John Deere brings to you many new challenges this time around. You will get the opportunity to enhance your technical prowess and race against the budding talent across the country.
- 2012 – John Deere Celebrates its 175th Anniversary
- 2012 – Ranked in Fortune’s top 50 "Most Admired" companies. Globally (38th), 2nd industrial and farm equipment sector
- 2012 – Included in "World’s Most Ethical Companies" for the sixth consecutive year by Ethisphere Institute
- 2012 – Ranked as "Best Employer" by Peking University
- 2011 – Listed as a "Great Place to Work" by Época magazine in Brazil, named "Attractive Employer" by SuperJob in Russia
- 2011 – Recognized as a "Best Diversity Company" by Diversity/ Careers in Engineering & Information Technology magazine
- 2011 – Included in "Best Global Brands" by Interbrand 2011 – Ranked in Fortune’s "Top Company for Leaders" (9th in U.S., 14th globally)
All the abstracts and technical papers, including text, graphics, images, and codes submitted for Techno-Champ will be considered Intellectual Property of John Deere or its licensors. John Deere holds complete rights to research further on any of the submissions. Images of prizes displayed are depictive - color, features, or any other specifications of actual products may vary.
20 Dec 2012
04 Feb 2013
Last date of Registration
Last date for Submitting Abstract
11 Feb 2013
Announcement of shortlisted candidates
15 May 2013
Last date for Submitting Final code Presentation
06 Jun 2013
Announcement of Final List
Prize Distribution @ John Deere